Applicants must be at least 50 years of age.
Applicants must be female and be a legal resident of the state of Georgia.
- New applicants must have a Handicap Index of 32.0 or less.
- Applications for membership must be made on a GSWGA application; submit online, by mail, or given to any board member.
- Annual membership dues of $50 must be submitted with the application; make checks payable to GSWGA.
- All the above requirements must be met and be current at the time of application for new members.
- A handicap of 32.0 or less is not required for returning members as long as membership is uninterrupted.
The membership handicap index grace period for returning members closes March 1st. If you miss the March 1st deadline and meet all the requirements for a new member, an application can be submitted anytime.
New Members who have reached the age of 50, are legal residents of GA, and
have a USGA index of 32.0 or less may join anytime during the calendar year.